This recipe is an Organic Chicken breast recipe ‘borrowed’ from a Television Advertisement for French’s French Fried Onions (which probably cancels out the organic piece of this recipe).
3 Organic (Bare Chicken) Chicken Breasts
2 Free Range Brown Eggs
½ Can – French’s French Fried Onions
3-4 oz. Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 tsp. Garlic Salt
1. Crack eggs into mixing bowl and whip with whisk (adding salt)
2. Dump Onions onto paper plate
3. Press breasts onto onions, turn and repeat
4. Place in greased cooking disk or on foil cooking pan
5. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese to taste
• Fire up the Big Green Egg to 350-375 degrees (dome) with Plate setter legs up and grid in place.
• Place foil cooking pan on grid, close lid and do not look for 40 minutes.
• Remove and let rest, serve. Serves 2